1. Bite Beauty Multistick in Cashew: Pat, swipe, and blend is all you need to do to create an effortless complete look for your eyes, lips, and cheeks. Whether you choose to you use brushes or your trusty finger, this weightless multistick is a go-to. Pro-tip for all of my oily eyelid readers: Make sure to either use an eyeshadow primer prior to application or pat on a little bit of translucent power over the eyeshadow. It is a lifesaver!
2. Milani Make It Last Setting Spray: No wonder why so many of my favorite beauty Youtubers love this spray! I am a holy grail user of the Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray (all of the variations) but the Milani one does a fantastic job of setting my face but most importantly, minimizing my dry spots. It literally diminishes any dry patches especially right below my eyes and around my nose. Plus, it is a drug store setting spray that is easily accessible. If you have not already typed this down on your phone (to remind to yourself to buy/try it) or on your way of buying it, THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??
3. Garnier Skinactive Micellar Make-up Removing Towelettes: I ended up opting for these because CVS was having a great sale plus, I had a coupon at the time. Also, my best friend of twenty years (hi Lin if you are reading this) recommended these wipes so I said, "Why not?" It removes waterproof make-up like a dream but if you have extra stubborn waterproof mascara, I would use Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water to do the dirty job. The scent is very subtle and the aftermath of using a wipe feels so smooth and NO residue. It feels like you actually washed your face. Definitely a win, win!
4. Body Merry Super Shield Scar Gel: I bought this on a whim while I was scrolling through the Amazon app. It has overall great reviews (check it out for yourself) and I really like how the packing is compact with a pump. The gel is clear, lightweight, and absorbs quickly. It has really helped with reducing my scars but make sure to use it persistently. I have numerous scars on my body from not-so-fun hair tool incidents, bumping into things, the typical blemish, and those times where you randomly find marks on your body and you wonder where are they coming from? Me all the time. WARNING: This product has an actual expiration date so make sure you get your moneys worth and use all of it up. I believe it has a short term shelf life because of the ingredients.
5. Eau de Toilette, Bonbon Tree: This unisex fragrance from &OtherStories captures the warmth of sweet vanilla mixed in with violet, carrot, and of course, sandalwood. I am not the best at describing scents but it somehow has this androgynous appeal to it. The depth of the fragrance smells luxurious but has a friendly price tag. Currently, I was not able to find this exact perfume on their website but I included it anyway because they do have this scent in other beauty care products.
Comment below your favorite items. I might just have to check them out!