Drugstore lipsticks are some of the most used lip products that I own. I hardly own any high-end lipsticks since drugstore products can do the exact same job with better results sometimes. Today, I listed my top five lipsticks from the drugstore. They range from your nudes to your reds.
1. Maybelline Baby Lips (Cherry Me 15): I call this the ideal lip accessory for the beach/pool. Just enough tint without having to wear full on make-up to the beach or pool. It's that lip product that you always keep at work, in your purse, and a back-up on your vanity. I've gone through four of these tubes in a couple of years now and I must say, it is reliable.
2. Burt's Bee Lipstick (Suede Splash 502): Moisturizing. That's all I have to say about this one. Jk, but if you are a loyal customer to the chapstick then you will most likely like their lipstick. Did I mention they are 100% natural?
3. Milani Color Statement Lipstick (Ruby Valentine 08): I had to talk about a red lipstick but Milani lipsticks overall are amazing. Even the packaging looks sleek. I personally do not have to use any lip pencils with their lipsticks which is always a plus because who wants to apply another product on their lips to receive a great outcome.
4. Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lip Color (HD Sand 710): No mirror necessary. Glides on the lips with ease. If you have dry lips, you can thank me later and grab it at your nearest drugstore. It has been in my work tote for the past month and I am almost done with it. When do you ever finish a lipstick before it expires? Hardly ever. SAME. That's how you know you found a keeper from the drugstore. Perfect for that last minute "I forgot to put something on my lips today."
5. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (Stockhom SMLC02): Exactly what the product is called. Soft and Matte. Last year, every make-up brand from high-end to drugstore had matte liquid lipsticks in their collections. This is one of my favorites because it does not make my lips feel dry or cracked. Most matte liquid lipsticks do, in order to prolong the wear time. If you want the look of matte lips, but not the uncomfortable feel of it, make sure to grab this one.
Comment below! What are your favorite drug store lipsticks? I would love to test out some new ones in the future.